To promote inter-sectorial cooperation in order to facilitate implementation of the diagnostic protocol into National health systems, and sustain project’s results.
Description of the work activities:
- Support the process of each cooperating child welfare clinic to appoint a representative, who will function as her/his Institution’s Contact Point for infant and toddler protection from domestic violence issues.
- Create a Forum in the project’s website for all cooperating Institutions’ representatives to have direct contact with representatives from other Institutions, National and International, and be able to discuss infant protection issues, future training needs and opportunities, and future clinical and/or scientific cooperation.
- Produce a registration form for the codification of infant and toddler abuse and neglect cases to be diagnosed by each cooperating Institution.
- Train each cooperating Institution’s representatives to use the aforementioned registration form to codify infant and toddler abuse and neglect cases identified and followed-up by health professionals in their Institution.
- Each partner country will make an agreement with National cooperating Institutions to maintain a yearly meeting, for the next five years, to evaluate their actions on infant and toddler protection from domestic violence.